Thursday, October 14, 2010

REP-1212: Object ‘<outer most frame name>' is not fully enclosed by its enclosing object 'Body'

One of my report (rdf report) suddenly started giving following error.

REP-1212: Object ‘<outer most frame name>' is not fully enclosed by its enclosing object 'Body'.
REP-0069: Internal error
REP-57054: In-process job terminated:Terminated with error:
REP-1212: Object ‘<outer most frame name>’ is not fully enclosed by its enclosing object 'Body'.

I had not changed anything in the report and it was working fine. After some investigation, I found that my colleague had changed the print setting for this report. He checked “Print” checkbox on Concurrent Programs Form but did not enter anything for “Columns” and “Rows. When I unchecked print box, the report started working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment